Monday, November 22, 2010

I actually left the house.

Well, I had a hit or miss weekend with the kids. The husband was working, so I decided to actually get dressed and take all three of my babes out to do stuff……

Library…big miss. Note to self, don’t ever do that again.
Barnes and Noble….hit
Chevy’s restaurant….HUGE MISS…should have never left the house.
2 year old’s birthday party…big hit.
Lunch at sushi restaurant. HUGE HIT!! 

We love going to Momotaro in Burbank. Hayden cannot ever get enough of the Edamame. 
 Really, it's what he eats almost the entire time. 



Shelby loves Miso Soup. 




It was Courtney’s first trip and she had a blast too. 
 


Shelby tried new foods and got a star on her chart at home for doing so. 


She loved the first one, the second one fell apart in her hand. 

Shelby is awesome at entertaining the baby when I need to step away for a second.  I let Hayden use the restroom by himself (single person toilet), so I stood halfway from the potty to our table and kept eye on both places.




My kids are adventurous and up for anything.
I love that.

3 comments:

  1. I remember the first times I would let my kids use a public restroom all by themselves...that was such a huge accomplishment for both them and me for letting it happen. I remember those few minutes waiting always felt like hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great experiences! As far as public restroom experiences go, one of the worst things that can happen is having your child come out of the stall sucking on a lollipop - when she didn't have one before going in! YICK! :/
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mary. That's really, really gross. But I just laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete