Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Compassion Assignment #3 - Pinterest Contest

First of all, I'm going to say that my husband is not going to be happy.

I have finally....FINALLY...joined Pinterest. I have purposely avoided this sector of social media intentionally due to my susceptibility to get sucked in to things like this. I mean it, I thought Facebook was bad, but if you add all these amazing pictures/recipes/DIY projects/clothes/shoes...a girl like me can wind up not feeding her children dinner due to preoccupation with how to make soap out of cardboard.
Ok, so you probably cant make soap out of cardboard, but I'm sure someone has tried.
My point is....I have joined Pinterest.
And for a very, very good reason...

...to let you all know about the contest Compassion International is doing during this Blog Month of September. I am helping spread the word about child sponsorships around the world. 1,515 children in poverty have been sponsored this month! To get to their goal, 1,593 more children need help. And that's just the goal this month. There are many, many more children in need.

You can read about our family's child sponsorship HERE. 

And you can get all the details about the Pinterst contest HERE.


Be sure to check out my brand spanking new Pinterest Page...and re-pin my pin...Does that even sound right? I have no idea what I'm doing. Give me a week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment